New Notorious B.I.G. - Duets The Final Chapter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
Heard a couple tracks off it.. Recycled material all over it.. Only the guest features seem to be new.. Havent heard the track with game or the one with scarface, so I cant really speak on the whole album.

1. B.I.G. Live In Jamaica (Intro)
2. The Most Shady featuring Diddy, Eminem, and Obie Trice
3. Spit Your Game featuring Twista and Bone Thugs N Harmony
4. Whatchu Want featuring Jay-Z
5. The Funk featuring Nate Dogg and Redman
6. Get Your Grind On featuring Big Pun, Fat Joe, and Freeway
7. Living The Life featuring Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, Faith Evans, Cheri Dennis, and Bobby Valentino
8. The Greatest Rapper (Interlude)
9. 1970 Somethin' featuring The Game and Faith Evans
10. Nasty Girl featuring Diddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge, and Avery Storm
11. Living In Pain featuring 2Pac, Mary J. Blige, and Nas
12. Beef featuring Mobb Deep
13. I'm Wit Whateva featuring Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana, and Jim Jones
14. My Dad (Interlude)
15. Hustler's Story featuring Scarface, Akon, and Big Gee of Boyz N Da Hood
16. Breakin' Old Habits featuring T.I. and Slim Thug
17. Ultimate Rush featuring Missy Elliott
18. Mi Case featuring R. Kelly and Charlie Wilson
19. Little Homie (Interlude)
20. Hold Ya Head featuring Bob Marley
21. Wake Up Now featuring KoRn
22. Love Is Everlasting (Outro)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...17-0076913?v=glance&s=music&vi=samples#disc_1

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I like that song with Bob Marley that they play on MTV jams like every other song

Dec 2, 2004
wow.... no fuckin way

this shit looks fuckin gay nelly, Lil Wayne, snoop dog*on a biggie smalls track?wtf*.korn>?

boys in da hood, ti, slim thug? you gotta be shitting me? these guys dont even deserve to be on this album.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Puffy ain't never going anywhere, hes a mainstay in the music business. Half the people on that album definatly don't belong on it though. Its biggie though, you know theres gonna be heat on there regardless.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
korn lol fuck yeah there from kern county fuck yeah white boys from kern county on a biggie album haha badass

Dec 4, 2005
I got this cd as a Christmas gift. Theres a couple slaps on there. I like the one with Game and the one with Pac and Nas is sick too. But theres a lot of bullshit on there too. And Puff is just wrong for putting Corn on there.