New NIN album "The Slip" is FREE for download in high quality..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Yeah well I guess since Trent.. was on major drugs.. and alcohol.. during the time.. from Downward. Spiral.. and beyond.. he was. pretty gone...

but i mean i think he's sober.. now.. lol at least from drugs...
But yeah this new album is tight..
'and it's FREE.. so there's nothing to lose.. by getting it..

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
His Lyrics.. are always dark and depressing.. and can be related to.. at least by me.. most of the time.. plus the music is usually good..

Overall on this new album.. I only wasn't feeling one song.. Letting You.... the rest was a master piece.. in my opinion.

Dec 25, 2003
Ive been a hard fan for a while and I thought Year Zero was probably his best work, even though a lot on this forum arent feelin that.

I like Electronic based NIN better than Rock based NIN, due to my background in the edm scene I guess.
I dont know, I have no bias in musical direction (at least in my opinion) with regards to NIN.

I think the singular political focus of the album made it one dimensional, the songs / arrangements were subpar and nowhere near as solid or universal as TDS.

With Teeth I liked more, however the lyrical content of With Teeth was garbage. I think it was SPIN who said 'never has a man with so little to say been able to say it in a catchy way' or something to that effect.

But whatever, I'm not saying anything new. Yay for trolling.