new myspace ((Bloodmoney Tattoo))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
how much you charge to do layouts for.. i need a whole new makeover on mine. i would do it myself but i don't know how to do all them codes and shit.

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
its cool, i dont like how the whole layout isnt locked when i scroll to the right...the script for blood money is sick
what code u use to lock it tragik? i remember u could scroll on some of my layouts to. i got code to lock it, it is locked in all browsers and i cant scroll. i think its cause u on the mac with that pad u can scroll anyway.

@daGIFTEDone
nice layout

Jan 24, 2003
what about the ethics of stealing another artist's work for use in your own without their consent?

(plus the possible legal repercussions)
@Tossin I feel u they are waaaay over used but for his i think its good (not a mixtape or album cover, etc.)

@emma lol ummmm u are right, now with that said its a fuckin tattoo artist myspace page, 99% of the layouts out there both designed by artist and the ones you can download use unauthorized images....that and mixtapes also, well i think u might as well use stolen images on mixtapes since most of the music is stolen anyway, kinda sticks with the concept lmfao.....but as far as actual "print work" (real album covers, mag ads, etc) then yea u need to pay for your stock images or use your originals
IMO