New Muthafukin' Belts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
since when did they have towels??...when is the shampoo & conditioner,tooth paste & tooth brush comin out?? and what about the laundry detergent?? could we expect a liter or cola that has techs face on it to? what about tech-its (like cheese its) or kutty loops?? oh wait cant forget the underarm deoderant

im takin my in toxicated ass to bed

their constantly getting more and more ladies gear, i think we need more new shit for the guys like different style jackets and shit......... next they'll probably be Tech N9ne dildo's and shit for the ladies...... of course i wouldn't put that one past Tech lol :) probably will happen you know.

As for the Gold buckles i think they look kinda cool but yeh i think id like to see the silvers ones to compare.

Hey that reminds me about the wallet idea and shit...... what does everyone think about a black Tech N9ne wallet with Tech N9ne printed in dark red on the front and strange music logo on the back?. I hope everyone thinks this is a good idea cos i've been wanting one of these.

If we get enough people wanting this, Strange will take it into consideration for their next merch once they work out pricing and shit....... so if anyone likes this idea please respond to it cos they will only take the idea into consideration if they know the fans want it... peace

Nov 14, 2002
How bout that?

I'd love one of those belts, but something very similar just broke on me... Those weird army type belts don't last very long.

I'd sport one of those and be like "check out my belt mofo!" proudly.