NEW MUSIC VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
I like it flame, yo girl got was gettin down liteweight. Your Lyrics were cool. Now dont talk shit Flame cuz u know what this thread will turn into....Again though cool track i Approve.

Mar 22, 2007
those were some ugly ass dogs in that video!!! other than that ur girls ryhmes were elementary and she looked like she was posing for a school pic half of the time!! ur second verse was better than the first, but both were pretty lame.... not hate, just an honest opinion...

May 16, 2002
IM SIK OF SEEIN VIDS OF PPL JUST POSTED ON WALLS IN THE HOOD ...MAKIN A VIDEO ON IMOVIE HD WITH THIER NIKON S220 CAMERA BUT....YEA ANYWAYS...

Yeah, with no hating intent I have to agree. Everybody is making videos and just like a lot of underground music (which sounds the same / has the same feel,) the videos all are starting to look the same as well. No matter if they use a good editing program, the overall look / feel is the same as every independent video I've seen.

Speaking in general..

As a learning film maker myself I see how some of these dudes try & hide their film behind their editing. The problem is, everybody has the same mentality of "keeping it real" film themselves rapping in front of the camera & call it a video.

As far as the song goes, it's cool in my opinion. It's not too far from some songs I've heard on here. BUT!!!!!! It's Flame, so automatically some people in here are going to actually hate or actually critique LOL!!!!!

Yet, they're favorite rapper could have the same flaws, but it's often overlooked, when in reality they should keep it real & critique they're favorite rapper flaws just like they do to those they love to hate.

And if them you critique are real artist, they will take it for what it is and step their game up & make the music better.

I don't know Flame from yesterday, never met dude in my life, never chopped it up with him at all. I have seen all the talk that goes through some of these threads. I'm simply coming in stating my opinion on his music. I honestly don't give a shit about the rest due to it being a lot of he say, she say. And that kind of talk reminds me of the ladies my mom would stay away from cause they were a bunch of "gossipers / viejas chismosas" and that's always stuck with me LOL!

Just my 2.

Nov 1, 2007
wasn't feelin it much its your basic everyday bangin raps "fuck haters", talkin bout puttin in work you know the same shit since the late 80's. flame you got potential but i guess the shit you coverin in your raps are a little too played out IMO. basically it's been done better and when you get a taste of the best, you dont fuck with anything less.

Apr 3, 2008
i cant take a song serious with a female tryna talk all gangsta n shit.. talkin bout killin snitches n shit bitch keep it real.. you should just have her dancin naked n shit

May 16, 2002
i cant take a song serious with a female tryna talk all gangsta n shit.. talkin bout killin snitches n shit bitch keep it real.. you should just have her dancin naked n shit
That's a borderline hate statement, but it can also be viewed as constructive criticism for the simple fact that I love the idea LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS DONE DIRT AND DID TIME FOR IT, U ACT LIKE THERE'S NO REAL HOMEGURLS OUT THERE. BELIEVE ME THERE'S A LOT OF DOWN ASS CRAZY FEMALES AND IF U CALL MY GIRL A BITCH AGAIN YOU SHOULD COME SEE ME