New Music Video With Nsanity, Big Cholo, Lil Toro and Lil Raider

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
was he not feeling the beat?that he just filled in the gap in said whatever?and the tone of his voice sounds like he was bit lazy saying it as well... im not talking shit or anything just stating my 2 cents after all this is constructive criticism to help improve for the next track and i would like to have people in the end give me their thoughts when my shit drops...

Apr 25, 2002
i think its coo yall keep giving visuals with your music..but i think its time to try and actually do a lil more with the videos..the same ol thang..homies standing in a group...a few scene changes..thats all i see from most up n coming rappers now..its played out..1 or 2 is cool but time to tell some stories and have visual to go with it

Feb 1, 2011
Yup Toro got madd flow, his album was fire mane and Raider never disappoints. Them girls gotta go though, aint that the same bird brain lookin broad from the Coner video. Damn wtf, Cali has fine bitches crawling everywhere and thats all they could get ? dafuqq