NEW MUSIC VIDEO | MAGRUFF MUTTLEY FT: INDECENT the SLAPMASTER "WRONG CHOICES"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2007
NEW MUSIC VIDEO | MAGRUFF MUTTLEY FT: INDECENT the SLAPMASTER "WRONG CHOICES"

MAGRUFF MUTTLEY PRESENTS...

FROM THE UP AND COMING MAGRUFF MUTTLEY RELEASE

"SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY" - #3 of my 4 final releases

THE NEW TRACK "WRONG CHOICES" FROM:

MAGRUFF MUTTLEY FEATURING: INDECENT the SLAPMASTER and BOSS PLAYER T

THE OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

BEAT PRODUCED and ENGINNERED BY: JAY HURRIKANE
SING VOCALS BY: INDECENT the SLAPMASTER
WRITTEN BY: MAGRUFF MUTTLEY

VIDEO DIRECTED AND PRODUCED BY: MAGRUFF MUTTLEY

SPECIAL THANKS TO INDECENT the SLAPMASTER

"SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY" COMING 2012

"MAGRUFF MUTTLEY JUST ARRIVED THE NERGO SUITE BEATING OUT VERBAL SINEMA" - DOUBLE CD COMING MAY 15TH 2012 - #2 of my 4 final releases

"BAD BLOOD COMPILATION - VARIOUS ARTISTS - AVAILABLE @ RASPUTINS - BERKELEY / CAMPBELL/ RAPBAY/ OVERSEAS

Nov 11, 2007
PRODUCT OFFICIAL:

DOUBLE CD ALREADY AVAILABLE ON THE STREETS - COP!

SELLIN'

Promotin with the Baby NO EXCUSES... LOL

TONS OF STREET PROMO PICS...

BUY MY SHIT!

SPAM!

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK ME OUT ON THE SHOW TIP. YALL NEED SHOWS HOLLA...PLUS I DO GRAFFIXX samples above and below! HOLLA... YALL STAY BLESSED!

REGISTER FOR SHOWS THROUGH OUR SITE: http://WESTCOASTTOUREVENTS.COM

STAY TUNED FOR THE LEAD SINGLE OFF THE "SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY" RELEASE titled "HE NEEDS ME" FEATURING THE LEGENDARY MC SHY D

May 8, 2011
The song was decent bruh. Whoever singing it sounds like they missin alot IMO. Didn't know if it was slapster the whole time or not, but more specifically the accent tracks on the singing sounded way off. A couple parts of your verses could have been cleaner with the word transitions and shit like that, Just a little bit of cleaning up would of made you sound more complete. I like the video though and song concept. Tryin to be honest with the feedback don't take it wrong. Keep hustlin pimp I see you.