New Murder Dog Magazine KC feature

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
Heat Myser said:
I'm basically saying that 90% of the cats and rappers I see downplaying Tech acting like Strange is some kind of failure or something are the same people that act like they or their favorite rapper is the next Pac or Biggie when they push 500 units.
OH ok...yeah niggaz cant downplay what strange has accomplished cuz theyhave done wonders in terms of KC. But niggaz need to know that they havent "made it" "yet". So close yet so far to go.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
3rd_degree said:
Man music is a hustle, who cares if snug and scattter did what ever. As long as they sold 20 then their gettin paid. Whats funny is that this game is about who you know not what you know. But at the same time if they sold 20, them niggaz deserve it. Im around these niggas all the time and I will vouch that they work hard for what ever they make.

PREACH!!!!!

and this music game aint got shit to do with Talent.

Sep 28, 2005
thats not boastin .thats tanacity, hard work and 10 years in the game. my first albsium was 99 ive grinded erry since my nigg.and you must never met me or knows nobody that knows me,cause im a town representa to the fullest. so us sellin 20 is a small stone.but im eatin. off music.so if im a better postion we (kc) is in a better position.unlike some artist ive done alot of songs for niggas in the town 4 FREE knowin i can charge a couple stacks. im one of a afew artist in kc thats it for kc instead of self

Aug 14, 2006
no disrespect, but the only niggaz who can charge a couple stacks in the game for real are tech and rich.. When are niggaz gonna realize that while it is some talent here ain't nobody besides the 2 i just mentioned stickin out like a sore thumb. There is a whole bunch of underground favorites here, shit take your pick, but ain't nobody here raisin up that much noise. one radio hit ain't gonna get it crackin dog. and that's just from a fan and a consumer standpoint.

Nov 13, 2004
sleep said:
no disrespect, but the only niggaz who can charge a couple stacks in the game for real are tech and rich.. When are niggaz gonna realize that while it is some talent here ain't nobody besides the 2 i just mentioned stickin out like a sore thumb. There is a whole bunch of underground favorites here, shit take your pick, but ain't nobody here raisin up that much noise. one radio hit ain't gonna get it crackin dog. and that's just from a fan and a consumer standpoint.
If yall really wanna be painfully honest.....Kansas City's music scene is dead!! Rich aint goin nowhere! Since 92 he's been sellin cd's outta 7th Heaven. Its a hustle for him I understand that, but Rich aint trippin off no record deals or growth or puttin the town on the map. See I remember were Rich really came from and what typa cloth he cut from, alot of these young cat just think he's this rapper but I know what time its, its simple, 5000cd's C.O.D. to Jan at 7th Heaven is 40 stacks in his pocket minus manufacturing. Thats it thats all! So we can quit playing with ourselves thinking Rich is gon save us! Tech....if he was gon make it, he would have made it already. If we couldnt get it in the 90's when the game was easy and good, what makes u think they gon do it now when the record business is in shambles. Well established artist used to sellin millions are praying for gold, and if u do go platinum thats like goin 5mill 5-6 years back. I know I'ma be a bunch a bitches in behind sayin this but I think u guy's feel the same way deep down. Its over its done! An exec from J-Records said he didnt know if the grammy's would be around much longer cuz the record business is on its way out.

Aug 31, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
If yall really wanna be painfully honest.....Kansas City's music scene is dead!!
I AGREE WITH YOU...WITH NO RADIO SUPPORT, VERY VERY FEW CLUB VENUES, THATS REAL SHIT. THIS WHOLE BUSINESS IS GOIN DOWN HILL W/ BOOTLEGGIN, THE INTERNET, AND THESE INDUSTRY PEOPLE INVOLVED WIT A GENRE THAT STARTIN IN THA STREETZ...
I THINK ONLY 2 RAPPERS WENT PLATINUM LAST YEAR... THEM DAYS OF NELLY, 50 AND WHOEVER ELSE GOIN MULTI,MULTI IS OVER FOR NOW. LOCALS AT 7TH HEAVEN NOT DOIN WHUT THEY USE TO EITHER. THESE CATS BETTER LEARN HOW TO GET THEY RINGTONE AND DVD GAME UP OR THEM STEAKS GON TURN INTO .99 CENT HAMBURGERS.

THE WAR ON HIP-HOP HAS BEGUN, JUST ASK DJ DRAMA...

IF YOU DOIN THIS SHIT FOR THE LOVE AND ENJOY IT, KEEP DOIN IT.
IF YOU IN IT FOR THA $$$$$$$, YOU BETTER OFF GETTIN ON AT SPRINT...

OH YEAH AND FOR YOU LOCAL ASS RAPPERS(IF THIS IS NOT YOU DON'T GET OFFENDED, BECAUSE I KNO YOU GOT HEATROCKZ ON DECK...YEAH RIGHT FOLK) THAT GOT KIDS AND THINK YOU GON GET THAT BIG DEAL TO GIVE THEM A BETTER LIFE, DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GET A DAY JOB. NOT ALL DREAMS COME TRUE, I WAS SPOSED TO BE IN THE NBA MAKIN 10 MIL TICKETS A YEAR AND FUCKIN THA BADDEST GOLD DIGGIN BITCHES THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER............................................................LOL

Nov 13, 2004
SOUL MUTT said:
I AGREE WITH YOU...WITH NO RADIO SUPPORT, VERY VERY FEW CLUB VENUES, THATS REAL SHIT. THIS WHOLE BUSINESS IS GOIN DOWN HILL W/ BOOTLEGGIN, THE INTERNET, AND THESE INDUSTRY PEOPLE INVOLVED WIT A GENRE THAT STARTIN IN THA STREETZ...
I THINK ONLY 2 RAPPERS WENT PLATINUM LAST YEAR... THEM DAYS OF NELLY, 50 AND WHOEVER ELSE GOIN MULTI,MULTI IS OVER FOR NOW. LOCALS AT 7TH HEAVEN NOT DOIN WHUT THEY USE TO EITHER. THESE CATS BETTER LEARN HOW TO GET THEY RINGTONE AND DVD GAME UP OR THEM STEAKS GON TURN INTO .99 CENT HAMBURGERS.

THE WAR ON HIP-HOP HAS BEGUN, JUST ASK DJ DRAMA...

IF YOU DOIN THIS SHIT FOR THE LOVE AND ENJOY IT, KEEP DOIN IT.
IF YOU IN IT FOR THA $$$$$$$, YOU BETTER OFF GETTIN ON AT SPRINT...

OH YEAH AND FOR YOU LOCAL ASS RAPPERS(IF THIS IS NOT YOU DON'T GET OFFENDED, BECAUSE I KNO YOU GOT HEATROCKZ ON DECK...YEAH RIGHT FOLK) THAT GOT KIDS AND THINK YOU GON GET THAT BIG DEAL TO GIVE THEM A BETTER LIFE, DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GET A DAY JOB. NOT ALL DREAMS COME TRUE, I WAS SPOSED TO BE IN THE NBA MAKIN 10 MIL TICKETS A YEAR AND FUCKIN THA BADDEST GOLD DIGGIN BITCHES THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER............................................................LOL
Co Sign u mufuckin right. No disrespect to our guys in the town but its done.

Sep 28, 2005
every time i touch the mic nigga i get acouple stacks...nigga that on my momma. any way who are you ,what have you accomplished in life.nigga.niggas always dick rididn tech and rich when there so many ways to make spread in this music shit its silly.my kids aint missin a meal. from me rappin,and im from kc.and livin off the rap game.nigga. it aint no real money in this shit whole town anyway..but outside of kc .......a star nigga.

Sep 28, 2005
every time i touch the mic nigga i get acouple stacks...nigga that on my momma. any way who are you ,what have you accomplished in life.nigga.niggas always dick rididn tech and rich when there so many ways to make spread in this music shit its silly.my kids aint missin a meal. from me rappin,and im from kc.and livin off the rap game.nigga. it aint no real money in this shit whole town anyway..but outside of kc .......a star nigga.