new murder dog has JT,SPM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
The new murder dog magazine is tight. It got a three page getlow blackmartket advertisement in it. Jt show all the cd's it look sav'd out. Like he hustled out. He also got pictures with everbody from Russ to Suge, and like during the conference he looks like a prime time player. That boy doin it to me. Then they got an article with SPM from jasil, they did him bad mann. They palyed him that article is tight he talk only about his case, come to find out he had an affair with the girl mother who said that he raped her. And the the women was also married at the time. Then if you like down south it got a Beltway 8 article and Z-ro got a couple of lines. Devin do to. Then a lot of people from sac got articles like brotha lynch (long article) and hollow tip. It's tight mann. check it out. or read it when you be out at the store or something. If you been waitin for some info about SPM it got the article you been waitin for.

Jun 3, 2002
I feel JT lost a LOT of real fanz. I know i ain't fuc'in wit hiz falsafied ass cds.............fake appearances and gang of re-used tracz! I don't know, I'll jus slump da classic shit in this ma'fuc'a.......