New Mr. Nicc Nutty!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
I JUST PEEPED THE PAGE AND NICC NUTTY GOT BURNERS IN THE 3RD DEGREE.
GOOD LOOKIN INASENSE206 ON THE LINK.MO-X AND LIL-G BEEN TELLIN ME ABOUT
NICC NUTTY FOR HELLA.DONT SLEEP ON THIS GUY YALL .REAL CHOPPERS.

Feb 17, 2003
Thanx steve, the few times i talked to mo he told me you and i would be a pretty cool combo. I hope to get in touch wit yall soon.

@Bane, the bachelors on there and i tryen callin bouta week and a half ago......No answer. you got mine... hit me up when you got free time you slave! lol

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Red Head Steve & Nick Nutty would be a vicious combination... I'll extend my hand out and say if you guys do a collaboration over a Steve beat you can record it at my studio. It's guaranteed anything you guys do together is going to be the savageness.

HIT 'EM IN THE MIDDLE WHEN IT POPS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 30, 2002
good shit... glad y'all like it.. nicc nutty is definitely sicc!.. hes gonna be comin up soon if he starts recording more

"plus all them hatas and fakas that attend chief seaaalllltth, i should send em to nickolodean, cause THEY NEED BIG HELP!"

lol good shit nick

pz

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
"I was captured, and attacked by a pack of filosoraptors!"....haahaha, that shit was hilarious. Songs is tight....yet another artists that deserves to have an album out THIS SUMMER.