New Mr. D.O.G., Night Shield, Mr. D-Sane and more!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
I just uploaded a few tracks from my upcoming album "The Hostile Takeover". The album will be released on July 23rd and features...

Night Shield, Overflow, Cool Nutz, Silver Shadow D, Triple Crown, 2 8 Tha Native, Sarkastik, Mr. D.O.G., The NobleMen, Yaiva, Bullet & Arjay and many more...

Much love to Mr. D-Sane who hooked us up with quit a few heaters for the album!! Check out the new audio at http://www.mp3.com/nightshield

Drop ya thoughts and let me know what ya think!!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Good Looking Out

I'm glad you liked the song enough to put on your MP3 page. I just got my computer back from having a virus and my sound card was destroyed somehow so I can't listen to the other tracks just yet, BUT I've been dying to hear what Overflow sounds like and the rest of the Hostile Takeover line up. I'm going to 3rd Eye's this morning to peep it. I'll holla.

www.bwr2000.com

Hot tracks from Mr. D.O.G.
Hot tracks from the Senator
Hot tracks from Mac Money
June Edition of Kennel Insight
The Homies @ Jus Family
The Homies @ Street Level

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Re: Good Looking Out

Hilltop Hound said:
I'm glad you liked the song enough to put on your MP3 page. I just got my computer back from having a virus and my sound card was destroyed somehow so I can't listen to the other tracks just yet, BUT I've been dying to hear what Overflow sounds like and the rest of the Hostile Takeover line up. I'm going to 3rd Eye's this morning to peep it. I'll holla.

Overflow is a savage, his album drops in less than 2 weeks

Apr 25, 2002
good shit my native cousin.... but tell me, did u used to live in the northwest? cuz i noticed u have a taste for this areas catering....just curious

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
@ D.O.G.
I Have been getting a very good response from the tracks, I'll have some copies to you as soon as I get it, which should be in a few weeks. Can you review it for Kennel Insight?

@ Deluzion
Yeah, I lived in Seattle for 2 years from 97-99, went to school at the Art Institute of Seattle

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
@ Paradine Records- Good looking out Pimp Juice!
Cool Nutz & the Phranchise got a hot track on there too!
@ Nightshield- This new one is definitely hotter than the last album. You've shown much improvement on this one Gabe.
You setting up any record release parties for it? I sure would like to come and sprinkle my folks in the SD with some of this NW Game. Ya dig?
Get at me on the PM or my reg. email. Holla.

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Hilltop Hound said:

@ Nightshield- This new one is definitely hotter than the last album. You've shown much improvement on this one Gabe.
You setting up any record release parties for it? I sure would like to come and sprinkle my folks in the SD with some of this NW Game. Ya dig?
Get at me on the PM or my reg. email. Holla.
We are actually looking into doing a release party sometime at the end of August, not certain yet though. We do have a few other projects in the works at the moment that we may be tapping you for so I'll let you know. Thanks for the compliments on the album, any chance of it getting reviewed for Kennel Insight?

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net