NEW MITCHY :)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2008
funny thing is, his life expectancy just got a few more years tact on. i say that , cause now niggas wont be able to recognize him from his backside anymore. every nigga got a shaved dome.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I still don't get how cutting off your braids = grown man status, that's the dumbest ignorant shit I ever heard.

it maybe dumb but its realty,if you go for a good paying corporate/ business job who are they gonna hire? dude thats clean shaven thats lined up or the guy with dookie braids? i think thats where the "grown man status" comes from however fucked up it may be

Feb 7, 2006
I know why people say it but they actually believe hair makes you more mature, Probably I could see it if only gangstas thugs and killas wore braids and originated it, but the hair style is old ass fuck that africans and indians been wearing for centuries.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
it maybe dumb but its realty,if you go for a good paying corporate/ business job who are they gonna hire? dude thats clean shaven thats lined up or the guy with dookie braids? i think thats where the "grown man status" comes from however fucked up it may be
True, but it's like, you think any of the people you know who's shave their heads have done it for a corporate/business job? Not me.

May 9, 2002
I know why people say it but they actually believe hair makes you more mature, Probably I could see it if only gangstas thugs and killas wore braids and originated it, but the hair style is old ass fuck that africans and indians been wearing for centuries.
It is Euro-centric views that put Africans into a negative light, including everything about the culture, i.e. braids. As a Western civilization, whites have associated braids with "trouble", going against the grain. and--gasp!--free thinking.

Even with that said, I tend to see more cornrows on the heads of so called "gangstas"...hell, even the whiteboys that try and be down go and get the braids to somehow associate themselves with the gangsta lifestyle. The question is, does the gangsta lifestyle breed negative thinking, or does the portrayal of black gang members from a media standpoint (movies, TV shows) contribute solely to the way whites think?

Feb 27, 2010
he should of kept them braids. he don't need that corporate look anyway. he ain't tryin to get no office job. he could of had ridiculous hang time. i can see doin it for yourself or doin it to change your appearance kus you so active, or doin it to help keep the feds off you. he don't look so active now, he look like a football coach for lincoln. it's a bool look tho mane. sometimes you get tired of the long hair, which is why I cut my shit off. too much maintenance. i ain't white, but i got that white people hair that only stay in for about a few days or a week at the longest. even if i went to hair ballers. as for white people you talkin bout with braids ^^^ they don't stay braided up. they ain't got no baby mama to twist they shit up ay day! haha.

Feb 7, 2006
It is Euro-centric views that put Africans into a negative light, including everything about the culture, i.e. braids. As a Western civilization, whites have associated braids with "trouble", going against the grain. and--gasp!--free thinking.

Even with that said, I tend to see more cornrows on the heads of so called "gangstas"...hell, even the whiteboys that try and be down go and get the braids to somehow associate themselves with the gangsta lifestyle. The question is, does the gangsta lifestyle breed negative thinking, or does the portrayal of black gang members from a media standpoint (movies, TV shows) contribute solely to the way whites think?
IPIM, spittin the truth. I just don't like that shit, you can't have dreads or braids because (white) corporate America says it's non-professional, thug-like and dumb niggas eat it up and agree w/ the shit. These harirstyles is hundreds of years older then the marketplace, corporations, and capitalism, and aint no system, or dumb nigga gon tell me get on yo grown man fade your shit. That being said I did cut my shit, but not for no job, (I turned down jobs for niggas like oh you qualify but the hair gotta go).

Aug 6, 2008
and about the hair thing i cut my shits off to go on job interviews and still didnt get hired, and my patna left his and found a job...

like killa tay says: one to grown on

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i cut my hair for a job once and they still didnt give it to me. next interview i went to i came in high as fuck and 30 minutes late without a fresh cut and they gave me the job, plus it was my most high paying job to date...lesson learned i aint cuttin shit again...i might go in sober but i wont cut my hair again unless im feelin it.

either way i thought this was about music n im out