New Mistah Fab mixtape,anyone heard any of this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2003
ElToro05 said:
Theres been hella topics on this, in the words of DJMARK7 "Use the fuckin search tool!!" lol
thanks for the directions,i looked at the first two pages,saw nothing,and decided to post...........

i guess next time i'll get Sherlock Holmes to peruse the premises before i post,then hire Magnum PI to be on the safe side for clean up work.........

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Pointdexter said:
thanks for the directions,i looked at the first two pages,saw nothing,and decided to post...........

i guess next time i'll get Sherlock Holmes to peruse the premises before i post,then hire Magnum PI to be on the safe side for clean up work.........

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
Pointdexter said:

OH

SHIT

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

Dec 19, 2005
Pointdexter said:
haha...someone named Pointdexter would say somethin like "peruse the premises"