(New) Mistah F.A.B. - Blowin Up Ft Glasses Malone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
I fuk wit Fabs music more than most ppl on here, but FAB in my opinion has been getting worse. FAB used to be lyrical. It seem like he rapping at a high school level. He can't be mad if out of towners calling him wack when he come wit shit like this. G.Malone went WAY harder.

May 17, 2008
for real tho, fabby used to always be the shit i was bumpin, wether it be in my headphones or on my car stereo or jus stereo. but he been goin hella weak in all his recent songs, the only one im feelin is umm hmm, but even that is only for the beat, his lyrics were hellla wack... every1 who i talk to around me agrees, fabby needs to stop tryna get all mainstream and bring out wat hes known 4

Feb 2, 2006
i really dont give a fuck if its a south beat or not that was actually the realist shit i heard fab spit in a hot second. the concept was good i mean i wouldnt consider it the greatest song but it definetly aint trash id drop a 16 on that

Feb 15, 2006
i really dont give a fuck if its a south beat or not that was actually the realist shit i heard fab spit in a hot second. the concept was good i mean i wouldnt consider it the greatest song but it definetly aint trash id drop a 16 on that
download it and add it. might make the song better. just take the damn beat and do 3 verses on it.

Jan 2, 2006
yall niggas are fast.......the mixtape is done and will be out soon. the song with Glasses is dope as fuck. i guess you'll only get the concept of song if youve been hated on before. thats a song everybody should feel, real talk. if not then...well, you know, to each his own. We got FAB gassin on every track. 11 original exclusive songs that none of you have heard yet. if your familiar with our mixtapes you know what to expect especially since we're teamin up with the young prince. check the myspace in a few days and we'll have some more tracks for yall to peep. uno