new mike jones song over eazy E beat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

His voice irritates the fuck outta me. I cant believe I was actually a fan of his at one time...

May 9, 2002
Evasive said:
haters will hate cuz they like what hes got

this song bangs, anyone who disagrees is a hater
"Hater's hate" becuase Mike Jones is an awful "MC"...and I use the term "MC" VERY loosley....this retard couldnt rap his way around a Chirstmas present wrapped by a 6 month old child...

U Really thunk this guy has "talent"???Please tell me u r kidding.....or 12 years old...:confused:

All "" are represented in a some sort of rhetoic fasion...cus that is what Mike Jones is....

Mar 31, 2006
i understand why u ppl hate on him, i'm not that dumb to not notice he raps about the same shit every song

doesn't matter to me,
i like the "who is mike jones", never get tired of it, it's entertainment seeing people hate on it. you niggas dont realize where it came from, you assume its a gimmick without knowing the true story behind it. listen to his track "grandma" he explains it, he even knows its wack repeating his name, he even wanted to change his name to something else, he does it in respect for his grandma who told him to do it, but she passed away so she never saw his success

you gotta respect his hustle, his grind. he came out no where, people dissed him, doubted him, made whole mixtapes dissing him (ahem, chamillionaire) , yet he came out it and ended up going plat, still selling more than chamillionaire to this day. he doesn't give a shit what ppl think, he'll scream his name till the day he dies

watch him go platinum again