New Mess Song with Mary J Blige - Talks about Click Clack, Bay Area rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i guess its just me....but the song dont seem to make sense...mary singin bout no drama and mess is speakin on drama and how fools dont want "it" with him

overall the track aint bad coo beat mess got some coo flow

Aug 22, 2009
shits dope mayne ... fuck a hater mayne young mess is the shit hating ass niggas always trying to put a nigga down.. thats why the bay gets no where.. messy do ya thang boy boy ya shit goes mayne...

May 21, 2006
shits dope mayne ... fuck a hater mayne young mess is the shit hating ass niggas always trying to put a nigga down.. thats why the bay gets no where.. messy do ya thang boy boy ya shit goes mayne...
yea keep making diss tracks on a shit load of people instead of focusing on making good music. Right on..

Nov 5, 2009
everyone has the right to have their opinion. thats cool, if you like the niggas music cool if you dont cool. bottom line it aint gonna stop me from bumpin that niggas shit!!!!! and im pretty sure it aint gonna stop him from making dope ass shit!!!!

Sep 11, 2003
Most the time it seems beef inspires the rappers involved to reach new heights in their quality of music but the beefs associated with Mess have not in my opinion. What you guys think?