New Merch!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
Don't know if this has been posted or not, but there is some new merch at the Strange store. Some pretty fresh shit including new shirts, hoodies and hats. Just thought I'd let yaw know.

Nov 7, 2006
that brown shirt is actually wearable. im not usually into the music shirts but will make and exception if they got th brown one at the show

Aug 31, 2005
brown shirt is probably the best tech shirt ive seen, any chance the old merch like the Tee with the snake and bat logo and snake strange logo will be coming bak?

those looked the best imo

also wonde rwhy they stopped carrying the white T9 hat, was just about to buy it

any of these still available at the shows?

Jul 1, 2004
brown shirt is probably the best tech shirt ive seen, any chance the old merch like the Tee with the snake and bat logo and snake strange logo will be coming bak?

those looked the best imo

also wonde rwhy they stopped carrying the white T9 hat, was just about to buy it

any of these still available at the shows?
i got a couple of the older shirts by callin them at the office and asking if they had any left in stock..luckily they had my size so i got a couple. its worth a try