New Matic Lee?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2005
When does D.O.A. come out, i thought it was supposed to be out this past Spring, what happened? Is it still gonna be released?

And sorry I meant to put O.T. in the subject.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
all i heard was Tech bought most of the beats matic was gonna rock for his album so he had to go back in the lab produce some more freshness and song ideas (hence pushback release date). Haven't heard much since so idk a future possible release date...

Jul 1, 2007
david sanders is producing bgasically the hole album haha, i think that is because tech took all the solid sick beats
but i would also like to hear some of matics raps over some seven or 36 production

Jun 13, 2005
My bad, didn't mean to confuse anybody, just was curious what was up. How come T.O. dosn't just sign him already, Matic isn't signed to any labels right? or is he just trying to stay indie on his own as well? Just wondering.

Oct 20, 2008
I was on youtube and found a track called "open wide" that is pretty fuckin bad. Id post it but the work internet is a bitch. Im not sure if it is old or what but its up there.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
We havent made too much progress since "Open Wide" but we are still working on it... juggling around concepts,tracks, but mainly Matic hasnt been writing and i am not trying to rush him. the album is coming and its going to blow heads off....plain an simple. please bear with us.....for iam (cant speak for matic) a very very,VERY, patient man...

There will be some matic production on the album..

George Zelaya is a confirmed feature.....The song has already been complete and it BANGING!! which that song is on a matic track......

DOA is coming. maybe not this year but definitely 1st quarter 2010....we will feed you a sampler soon.

Oct 6, 2008
We havent made too much progress since "Open Wide" but we are still working on it... juggling around concepts,tracks, but mainly Matic hasnt been writing and i am not trying to rush him. the album is coming and its going to blow heads off....plain an simple. please bear with us.....for iam (cant speak for matic) a very very,VERY, patient man...

There will be some matic production on the album..

George Zelaya is a confirmed feature.....The song has already been complete and it BANGING!! which that song is on a matic track......

DOA is coming. maybe not this year but definitely 1st quarter 2010....we will feed you a sampler soon.
Yeah thanks David

Great news