New Mac Mall??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Well he's produced at least 2 cuts in every Mall project so hopefully we get at least that amount. But I don't know about this, people would have mentioned this earlier since its supposed to come out in about a month......

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
OH MY GOD
an album with Ray Luv
my two favorite rappers on one album!!!
damn...this made my week
hell yea forever hustlin gotta be my favorite solo rap album but mac mall gotta be in the top five with his shit... i cant wait, KHAYREE ON THE BEATS PLEASE!!!!

May 4, 2002
Mall is one of my favorite rappers.

But I dont think he should do any collaborative albums with anybody. Mac Dre ? Ray Luv ? That shit dont sound right. Mall is way too dope to fuck with them. Also , their styles are like night and day.

Thats why Mac MAll is one of my favs in the game. All his albums he dont need anybody on there with him.

May 7, 2002
don't sound good together? wow.......hey dogg, Ray Luv, Mac Dre, and Mall were makin hits together in the early 90's.....they collaborated on some DOPE SHIT man....bay classics...

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
Scottie Pimpin said:
Mall is one of my favorite rappers.

But I dont think he should do any collaborative albums with anybody. Mac Dre ? Ray Luv ? That shit dont sound right. Mall is way too dope to fuck with them. Also , their styles are like night and day.

Thats why Mac MAll is one of my favs in the game. All his albums he dont need anybody on there with him.
ima stand up for you - i agree that mall is one of the only artists that i can think of that does not need features, most of my fav mac mall songs have no features
im not sayin doin albums with others would not be good - he can get hell $$$ cause it takes 1/2 the ammount of work when workin with another artist - and i like the old school YBB stuff, but mall flows better when alone, it seems that most features just "interupt" him

Apr 25, 2002
I agree with Scottie Pimpin, Mac Mall needs no features...He sounds better solo. He's one of the few rappers that doesn't need a grip of mc's on his shit to make it sound good. He's talented as fuck.

Apr 25, 2002
Cantankerous said:
I agree with Scottie Pimpin, Mac Mall needs no features...He sounds better solo. He's one of the few rappers that doesn't need a grip of mc's on his shit to make it sound good. He's talented as fuck.
We'll see.