NEW M DOT BRANDO, MR. KEE, REGAL & JULES JONES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
www.thebeatcellar.com
yeah, we made alot of adjustments on the album, the project took over year but we're really happy with it...it's funny that we have a song called reppin da bay and the song is in rotation every where else but here and we're getting good feedback..people in Spain and even in Atlanta love the joint. We're just seeing if we can get this bay support behind the project so we can bust them doors down and run right through them...

Dec 29, 2008
i think this cd will get support in the Bay. from what ive heard it's a good look for the City. now the main radio stations may not support it but the people will.

Oct 10, 2009
www.thebeatcellar.com
I hope so...the s*#t i hear on the radio is so new age...we had a vision when we were making this project, something to show the younger artist in the game how to make a song...cuz most of these new artist really don't get it...this album will show a lot of people how to make a basic song...3 16's and 3 hooks and a bridge every now and then..plus everyone was gassing on it and the energy in the studio was positive..there where many cats i would have liked to work with for this project but too many of them got big egos...i'm tired of that s*#t..i love music and somewhere in between the money has penetrated the game and has muthaf*#kaz all twisted..that's why this album will be free downloadable..something people can enjoy for FREE. I remember when JT, San Quinn,11/5 would come to my highschool and pass out free cds, that was the best feeling...i'm trying to give back...you feel me..