New lynch, G-macc - lit up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Well, good to hear Da Kat again, but the song was mediocre.

And I'm not feelin that track from Suspicion 2 with that Autotune. Shit is annoyin to me.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
COS use to rip shit man...swartzaniggaz should have done way more
I agree...that was before the slurring...he sounds drunk most of the time..His flow was sooo crisp on songs like "Mr. Noprintz"

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
That is one of the dopest lynch verses I've heard ina minute...

"Spydamann, off the blue dolphins an vikodaan"

He's not using his lazy flow on this track (Lit Up)

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
COS use to rip shit man...swartzaniggaz should have done way more
i agree with that, COS used to be a heater, on the loaded album, on Sicx's ITWCT, now eat soundtrack. but then he went on a different direction and lynch has been slowly gravitating in his direction with a fucked off flow.

but yeah the shwartzaniggaz should have made an album, that would have been some shit

got me listening to ITWCT now, razor blades and alcohol, the style was so different back then, now they all sound corny to me

sadly i miss sicx.... too bad i have no love for pedo's but he did pit wicked

ooooooh.... killing fields.....

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
im feelin this song tho...kat spits pretty dope...g-macc is dope..lynch was ok. it was just nice to hear some shit from him but that whole blue dolphins part...why not say a better pill then that...come on...the last few batches of those have been complete trash...sorry...haha :x