New Lynch CD....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
Damn I think you're the first person I've seen that says beats over lyrics. I was feeling his lyrics alot more then the beats. Also, I feel like alot of siccmade fans expect a certain style of beat since they've pretty much stuck with one style since the beginning. You got sicx's album, loki's, zagg's all really tight siccmade beats and then you have lynch's older blackmarket albums, SOS & LOADED, both have really sicc style beats. I think that's why alot of people weren't feelin it at first cause its different style then you heard from them but its just a matter of time before it grows on you. Another thing, does anybody else feel like the beats on LBI are similiar to SICCMADE RITUALS?

May 13, 2002
not really similar...but they're just WACK

the beats on cos shit are what makes me barely ever bump it....i almost forgot i even had the cd

an thats sad....garbage ass beats an just think how much tighter it would have been if lynch or beta lace'd it with some real sick ass production

fold

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I think yall over doin how bad his beatz are. ALL of them are not bad. More of them are good than bad. Lynch's flow just overshadows his beatz on this album. Some beatz are tight, some are alright and some are just "Lynch's beatz dont sound like this." But over all, itz a good NEW STYLE album. Some of yall need to step out of the 90'zzzzzzzzz(SOS) real quicc. Lynch's style is up to PAR maybe yall ears aint.

How u gon tell a nigga that INVENTED his type of style how to rap or how to make his beatz. I like tha fact that Lynch is doin what HE wantz to do. He finally in control of his life, and so for dat LBI(IMO) is a "Im Free" album for Lynch. It aint soft by far, but some of yall just some SUPER HARDCORE niggaz that only want to hear bustin gunz, eating babiez, gang bangin, etc....This nigga Lynch grew up, so itz only fair that yall grow up also. I say if LBI was weak, then I would understand, but some of yall dont even listen to LYNCH's lyrics. This nigga got SKILLZ, but yall dont want to hear his real talent, Yall want that baby stuff, and da BLOCC stuff. Lynch aint gon get no real money talking about eatin babiez. Dis nigga also aint getting any younger, so letz start appreciating his real talent, and not just the stuff he did on (SOS).

Dont get me wrong SEASON is classic easily, but I understand if dis nigga aint doin that no mo. For some reason I like all of what Lynch has put out. Maybe I just changed as he changed, but I can HONESTLY say that LYNCH is still AWESOME. Just open yall eyes and realize what dis nigga has gone through and try to understand why his music has changed. His life has changed, so.....that sayz it all right there.

Sorry so long....Just from a nigga who was feelin Lynch from SOS... Lynch do yo thang, and only look forward, but dont forget what got u where u are....

@ Siccmade Muzzic. Lynch opened da door for yall niggaz, so yall got to help out and keep SM alive...

Feb 8, 2003
LBI is still tight to me ever since Thursday. Lynch has some clean production on LBI everyone that I talked to who bought it love it. COS is not shitty but it could have been mastered better. But I love that "EMoe: Ghetto Gospels" thats my shit right there. You can lay back on that one. That album is superb right there and slept on like a muthafucka.

May 13, 2002
nah homie, who's on lynches name ? is that really you lynch or ripp ? or who

Anyway yall go it wrong....lynch is one of my fav rappers ever an he will continue to be no matter what

i just think that on the production end....shits startin to fail an get soft, weak whatever you wanna call it folkz but there is still some tight beats i just wish there were more of "bleeding house mystery" type ones....heataz, follow my lead, corpse came to dinner,four horsemen,hungry man syndrome

beats like that

Aug 17, 2002
i liked the beats, they were just different, but still good. dont like the lyrics and flow. it was a drop off from everything else done before

Aug 7, 2002
to be honest...lynch da hardest mothafucka out there...lynch by inch is too tight...eitha way them new beats and dark beats are fuckin off da hook...it really don matta to me as long as da productions is tight..and yea that cos album had some shitty beats that just made me skip tracks n shyt...i was hopin that cd would be a classicc but shit ya neva know wit cos...his next album i bet cha that shit gon be fire...