NEW LIL WYTE IS THE SHIT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
I got it on saturday and I'm feeling it more than Doubt Me Now he has better topics on this one. Frayser Boy also came hard on his appearences. That new Frayser Boy is gonna be real tight. And I have a feeling Crunchy Black is gonna be banging. They also said that Cashing Checks album is coming soon.
they been saying cashin checks been commin for over 5 years now. ill believe it when i see it

Feb 23, 2004
Mak Deniro said:
I like that about the beats

they are more sinister than that 'crunk in the club' bullshit
Exactly.......Man don't sleep on it for real. I didn't wanna give the dude a chance cuz I thought he was gettin to much respect for bein white and I thought he was fake but PHINALLY PHAMOUS changed my mind. Damn hes got skills and you know that paul and juicy are always gonna have that top level production to go with it. real talk

Feb 8, 2003
For some reason when this album first came out I thought it was tight. Now I can't listen to more than one track bc I think its garbage. I have a change of mind imo this album is weak. He dosen't talk about nothing. Compare it to all the tight shit thats been dropping in the last couple months and it dosen't have a chance.