NEW LIL FLIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
How can you rate an album after only a partial listen??? UNDERGROUND LEGEND is the sh*t no doubt but if you listening for that same type of album then forget it cuz ain't nobody trying to make back-to-back albums that sound just alike. I like this new one cuz it's tight in it's own right.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I may be wrong, but didnt you say that Underground Legend was weak when it first dropped?

Feb 8, 2003
playa RY said:
I may be wrong, but didnt you say that Underground Legend was weak when it first dropped?

Who me? If so your wrong buddy,

I didn't even post on this forum when Underground Legend dropped now that album was tight. But this new one is real weak.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Cesolito #1 said:
Who me? If so your wrong buddy,

I didn't even post on this forum when Underground Legend dropped now that album was tight. But this new one is real weak.

I meant that at Tragic Losses homie...

Nov 27, 2002
I ain't really fellin Flip's new CD. I think the shit is to commercialized, but the beats are tight. I think it was better when he wrote his lyrics down like in the Lepuracaun and Underground Legend. There are a lot of fillers on that CD and I don't think he should have released it on 2 CD's with about 40 minutes on each of em. Flips a great lyricist when he wants to be but he needs to expand his raps from just rappin about jewlery, his fronts, and his clothes and talk about real shit like on his other CDs.

Apr 25, 2002
Southend_206 said:
All I Gotta Say Is That I Mad as fuck cause he only got 21 songs, as a double disc.

I have a opinion on why he did it this way. It's because rap albums are nearly ALWAYS too long. So in order for the listener to enjoy all the songs w/o pressing the skip button he divided it up into two cds so you won't get bored with one long azz cd. That's what I would do if I had a cd with over 16 tracks.

Nov 13, 2003
true lil flip has grown up from being on R.I.P. DJ Screw mixtapes the style is way different
the album is tight should of have og ron c slowed down and fuck wit instead of just slowed down