New Lil Flip Collab with Mr. Capone-e

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2006
waddup everyone. I just found out that Lil Flip is gonna do an album with Mr. Capone-e an artist reppin the West Coast. It’s called Connected and it comes out on Nov. 14. Mr. Capone-e is doing pretty well with his new single “Don’t get it twisted” is getting a lot of radioplay in LA. There’s said to be 21 tracks on this collab album. Has anyone heard any tracks yet? My boss at Universal just told me about it..if i get any info..i'll let u guys know

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
CAPONE-E SAID ON AN INTERVIEW FOR K-DAY THAT HE DID A ALBUM WITH LIL FLIP. I HAVENT HEARD ANY SONGS PERSONALLY BUT HE CONFIRMED IT EXISTS.
IM JUST WONDERING HOW THE FUCK IT'S GONNA SOUND. SEEMS LIKE A WEIRD MIXTURE OF TALENT THERE.

Mar 12, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
CAPONE-E SAID ON AN INTERVIEW FOR K-DAY THAT HE DID A ALBUM WITH LIL FLIP. I HAVENT HEARD ANY SONGS PERSONALLY BUT HE CONFIRMED IT EXISTS.
IM JUST WONDERING HOW THE FUCK IT'S GONNA SOUND. SEEMS LIKE A WEIRD MIXTURE OF TALENT THERE.
I think so to, you'll have lil flip rapping clean as he does, and then you'll hear Capone-e rap about Wassup Ese, and ALLAH ACHBAR!

Feb 8, 2003
basmusiq said:
waddup everyone. I just found out that Lil Flip is gonna do an album with Mr. Capone-e an artist reppin the West Coast. It’s called Connected and it comes out on Nov. 14. Mr. Capone-e is doing pretty well with his new single “Don’t get it twisted” is getting a lot of radioplay in LA. There’s said to be 21 tracks on this collab album. Has anyone heard any tracks yet? My boss at Universal just told me about it..if i get any info..i'll let u guys know

You boss told you taht info late as hell. I been said on here back in July that they was doing taht album. Yeah your right that Dont Get It Twisted is getting alot of radio play even here on the teenie bopperstation. Not our Urban station but teh pop one.

May 14, 2006
yall chaps act like yall aint got no arab nortenos out there in fremont.aint pig oso locs folks some arab chaps.i think he said something bout that shit right,
but dont be butt hurt cuz i brought it up.just sayen yall wanna clown this man cuz he's getten his money and he's a arab or whateva but yall got arab nortenos at tha same fucken time...this shit is hella funny

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Stockton209SS said:
I think so to, you'll have lil flip rapping clean as he does, and then you'll hear Capone-e rap about Wassup Ese, and ALLAH ACHBAR!
WELL AT LEAST HE LOOKS MEXICAN, NOT LIKE SOME RAPPERS I KNOW FOR A FACT CLAIM MEXICAN GANGS BUT ROCK A MULLET LIKE THEY FRESH OUT THE TRAILER PARK.