New Lil Flip album - I Need Mine, what you guys think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Wasn't feeling it at all. I thought the track with 3 6 was atleast gonna be decent, disappointment.

Mar 25, 2006
IMO I like "I Need Mines" (the leaked version) is tight to me, what I think he should do is keep the leaked "I Need Mines" and release it with the re-done version of "I Need Mines" and put it out as a double album plus the DVD that the original album was suppose to come with.

I Need Mines (leaked version) + I Need Mines (re-done version) + DVD = Nice package/reason to get fans to run to the stores and buy the album!

May 4, 2002

Dont think flip will re do i need mine, think he will come up with a new album all together. I Need Mine was pressed up, you can get it at certain places. It just wasnt released nationally.

Mar 25, 2006
TRMNDUS said:
Dont think flip will re do i need mine, think he will come up with a new album all together. I Need Mine was pressed up, you can get it at certain places. It just wasnt released nationally.
I feel you but what I'm saying is he can still use them song, wether he changes the album title or not, I know he is recording new songs but he should just put all the song he do together and drop a double, because I need mines was tight to me, hate to see him throw away all them good songs