NEW LETTER FROM X RAIDED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
i wonder how frustrating that would be for him... since he laced all his vocals and provided all the dough necessary for the project, and it still hasnt been released. and he still is committed to help loki do whatever it takes, that shows true loyalty right there.

good read

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
i thought he was supposed to be gettin out? i read a story that a guy confessed to the murder he is doin time for.....

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
oh aight, thats what i figured was goin on

he needs some attorneys that are fans and would just help him out or somethin

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
franchise said:
he needs some attorneys that are fans and would just help him out or somethin
For some reason, I think that is going to be hard to find...lol

Apr 4, 2006
the team hes lookin at wants 6 figures up front so when you bye an x cd get it twice <thats kinda funny but seriously i think im gonna do that cuz the west coast needs that type of mc to lead the way back to the top of the air waves across the nation man fuck put x in games shoes n you probably got the next pac just a harder version

May 31, 2006
forreals

k-nine said:
the team hes lookin at wants 6 figures up front so when you bye an x cd get it twice <thats kinda funny but seriously i think im gonna do that cuz the west coast needs that type of mc to lead the way back to the top of the air waves across the nation man fuck put x in games shoes n you probably got the next pac just a harder version
very true.. he is very capable to bring the West Coast back.. he needs a lil bit more exposure to different rap fans and that's it.. X-Raided is the man

Aug 17, 2002
free this man already

its a shame that one has to get a johhny cochran caliber lawyer to get out of prison for somethin that someone else admitted to. f**k our legal system