**NEW LAWN MOWER COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary

put it on auto chop

$1,223 new from 5 sellers

Robomow requires a one time simple set-up, which can be easily done by anyone. A wire is laid around the outer edges of the lawn, and attached to the surface of the lawn with pegs every few meters. The wire and pegs are supplied with the Robomow. The wire is connected to a small battery powered current source called Perimeter Switch (also supplied in the box). Typically the wire will be covered by grass and become unnoticeable in a matter of 2-3 weeks. Robomow recognizes the wire using a special sensor, and makes sure it always stays inside the designated area. Full-featured model mows lawns up to 10,800 square feet Three-blade cutting system; cuts at a speed of 5,800 RPM Driving speed of 0.5 meters per second Includes 650 feet of perimeter wire to keep the Robomower in line with its task Mulches the grass as it mows, which creates a healthier lawn Travels in a systematic criss-cross pattern to ensure that the entire yard is covered Safe, quiet and environmentally friendly Safety features: sensor-equipped bumpers, mower-lift detection and child lock No emissions. « less… more »

http://www.google.com/products/cata...ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CDEQ8wIwAg#ps-sellers

May 14, 2002
I am currently looking for an upgrade.

I am dubbing between these:

Husqvarna RZ3016 Zero Turn mower incorporates features that professionals rely on, but with the needs of a homeowner in mind. The highly maneuverable and compact design will be of particular value to homeowners with smaller properties or gated yards. Incredible maneuverability in combination with high cutting speed is why the Zero Turn option is gaining popularity with homeowners in USA.

Rider 111 belongs to the new 100-series of articulated Riders. Developed with the homeowners in mind whose gardens have outgrown their push mower or those who want to take a step up to a more manoeuvrable and comfortable front-mounted mower.

Or this one, the Husqvarna Panthera

All beauties in my eyes..