New Latino Velvet Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
Everything is coming. The Latino Velvet Compilation is gonna be hosted by Chingo Bling. All the songs are mastered and we just have to add Chingo's parts. This will probably be out the end of March. I just finally got the N2DEEP DVD master today. I already have the artwork printed up, so these will be ready in a few weeks. Me and Young Dru are about 3/4 of the way finished with our group album "Out Here Hustlin". The new Latino Velvet album will be out probably early May thru Koch. I also got a Jay Tee DVD and a "Welcome To Vallejo" DVD that I'm working on. Stay tuned...

Oct 10, 2005
Playa Jay Tee said:
Everything is coming. The Latino Velvet Compilation is gonna be hosted by Chingo Bling. All the songs are mastered and we just have to add Chingo's parts. This will probably be out the end of March. I just finally got the N2DEEP DVD master today. I already have the artwork printed up, so these will be ready in a few weeks. Me and Young Dru are about 3/4 of the way finished with our group album "Out Here Hustlin". The new Latino Velvet album will be out probably early May thru Koch. I also got a Jay Tee DVD and a "Welcome To Vallejo" DVD that I'm working on. Stay tuned...
THAT'S WHATS UP