new ladies tank tops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
i'm gonna snatch one of them up at the show in lawrence...

they had hos up there at the concert friday modeling them...they're pretty cute...

good job guys...now gets some more shit with color!

Jun 23, 2003
no offense to tech or anyone. but these shirts are wack as fuck. I know like 3 girls who wanted tech n9ne tank tops and these arent going to cut it. the cartoon thing in the front is small as hell and no body is gonna know it is a tech n9ne shirt unless they heard of strange music. for real. If you never heard of tech n9ne and saw some chick with a little black cartoon guy on the shirt ....id be like what the fuck? they should have just put tech n9ne logos and strange music labels. the cartoon thing needs to be re hashed.

Mar 31, 2003
haha

no offense will be taken partner, nick has a good point and look at wut trick420 posted she likes them,

man strange must be full of idiots to think chicks would like the tank top

steve

Jan 12, 2003
i dont know what two things in that pic you were referring to that you said you'd want to come w/ that top but i sure as hell see two things in that pic that i want! = )~

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
azryda420 said:
no offense to tech or anyone. but these shirts are wack as fuck. I know like 3 girls who wanted tech n9ne tank tops and these arent going to cut it. the cartoon thing in the front is small as hell and no body is gonna know it is a tech n9ne shirt unless they heard of strange music. for real. If you never heard of tech n9ne and saw some chick with a little black cartoon guy on the shirt ....id be like what the fuck? they should have just put tech n9ne logos and strange music labels. the cartoon thing needs to be re hashed.

DUMBASS LISTEN TO YOURSELF...

IF A BITH IS WALKIN AROUND WITH ANY TANK-TOP THAT HAS A SMALL CARTOON .....YOU GONNA LOOK AT THE CARTOON...BUT IN REALITY YOU LOOKIN AT HER TITTY'S...
AT LEAST I WOULDBE....

NICE SHIT STRANGE...

FUCKIN HOMO...

Nov 14, 2002
IF A BITH IS WALKIN AROUND WITH ANY TANK-TOP THAT HAS A SMALL CARTOON .....YOU GONNA LOOK AT THE CARTOON...BUT IN REALITY YOU LOOKIN AT HER TITTY'S...
AT LEAST I WOULDBE....
ROFL.

I'm pissed I didn't get to draw that shit...

Jun 23, 2003
JLMACN said:

DUMBASS LISTEN TO YOURSELF...

AT LEAST I WOULDBE....

NICE SHIT STRANGE...

FUCKIN HOMO...

good point but you can go fuck yourself for calling me a homo.

M

mizztech

oohh...i gotta cop me and my girls them so we can rock em at the wonka tour when it comes thru...

i do think they should make different ones though...a haltertop or somethin would be nice wit a big fat TECH N9NE or F.T.I. logo on the front =oD

haha i want some tech boxers too dammit um, or a thong - a red one lol...ill be waitin...

Nov 14, 2002
I don't know where from, but that little toon is definitely ripped off from somewhere. I've seen that shit before, only it wasn't Tech, know what I mean? That toon is definitely stolen off something.