New Koopsta Knicca/Kamikaze Inc. New albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Anyone heard or purchased either one of these 2 new albums the mind of robert cooper or Only the strong survive? I just wanted some opinions because I'm thinking of getting both of them.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I loved The Mind Of Robert Cooper. listen real close to each song though cause there is hidden bonus songs all over that cd. Like you will be listening to one tracc and the beat will switch and it will be on a whole new song on the same tracc. If you love Koop then picc this album up. Out 6000

Feb 8, 2003
I got both albums MIND OF ROBERT COOPER AND ONLY TEH STRONG SURVIVE 2. They both tight better then they last joints.

Listen to track #9 on Koopstas new album. you wouldn't believe who originally produced the beat on the hidden track that comes in at 4:24. ME

Duece out!
Cesolito

Apr 25, 2002
Havent heard the Koop album as im afraid to buy one after the lackluster one he put out called the k project.....

As for kamikaze I love their shit but the new album took awhile to grow on me....I like it though.....just wish MC Mcak woul;d stop recycling old verses.....

Jul 28, 2003
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
Havent heard the Koop album as im afraid to buy one after the lackluster one he put out called the k project.....

As for kamikaze I love their shit but the new album took awhile to grow on me....I like it though.....just wish MC Mcak woul;d stop recycling old verses.....
KOOP GOT BETTER, CHECK OUT HIS NEW SHIT, ESPECIALLY UNDERGROUND VOL 1. I PERSONALLY LIKE DE INEVITABLE BETTER THAN THE MIND OF ROBERT COOPER, MUCH LOVE TO KOOPSTA KNICCA! NIGGA STILL IN THA GAME, THAT CD BEEN IN MY CD PLAYER FOR AWHILE. I LIKE #4 ON DE INEVITABLE WIT GANGSTA BOO. SHIT MAKES ME WANA BEAT MY BABY MAMA

Jul 28, 2003
Listen to track #9 on Koopstas new album. you wouldn't believe who originally produced the beat on the hidden track that comes in at 4:24. ME

ITS A KOO TRACK HOMIE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK