NEW KILLATAY ALBUM :2 THA FACE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
nigga you succ..........nigga when awol split you got soft, ya need to go get lil ric...as a matter of fact what happened to the kingpins only???? and ya bro jay dubb??? nigga you succ!!!!!! stop stealin' from each other. give dat nigga luni colenone some money....i seen that nigga at jacc the cracc smellin' like straight shit locc lmao!!!! you sound like ona ray with that high pitched nigga.....you sound goddamn female...westside hoovers on mind, FRESNO!!!!!!
fucc yo weak ass myspace nigga......
you was tight when you was broke........what happened???????
Ban this drunk idiot

Feb 8, 2007
nigga you succ..........nigga when awol split you got soft, ya need to go get lil ric...as a matter of fact what happened to the kingpins only???? and ya bro jay dubb??? nigga you succ!!!!!! stop stealin' from each other. give dat nigga luni colenone some money....i seen that nigga at jacc the cracc smellin' like straight shit locc lmao!!!! you sound like ona ray with that high pitched nigga.....you sound goddamn female...westside hoovers on mind, FRESNO!!!!!!
hatin ass nigga.. tay still ruff.. even if he fuckin wit pat lowrenzo who is weak sauce imo

and 2 da face might say something about the title cause i know how they be but they wont say nothing to you about it..

hey Tay when you gonna do a song with doja clik from Stockton that would be dope to see doesia and doja clik do a track so cats would shut up on that shit.. cause that caused some controversy too.. they might think you just hittin stockton up since you got doesia and now 2 the face

i cant call it.. but that would get some exxtra record sales goin to do a song with doja clik