#NEW KILLA TAY VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
VERSACERO...YOUR HATEMETER IS OVERFLOWING.
#STAY OFF MY DICC AND TELL YOUR BITCH 2 COME HERE
#PINCHE PUTO
97% of your fans would not have heard of you if it wasn't for your big Papi c-bo lol you ain't shit without him and if it wasn't for the dope artist like c-bo, luni and marvalous to carry you on tracks you would of hit the floor years ago!! you the weakest on the label and you know it cuzz!! #THETRUTH #YOUPLAYCHECCERSCLOWN #WEAKESTLINK #SOC #SONOFCBO #NOSHOW

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THATS FUNNY...I DONT RECALL C-BO PUTTIN OUT ANY KILLA TAY ALBUMS AT ALL.
YOUR MIND SO WRAPPED UP IN BULLSHIT AND HATIN U DONT EVEN KNOW ANY FACTS. I OWN MORE COMPANIES THAN I HAVE BITCHES AND IM PROUD OF THAT. I ALREADY CONQUERED THAT PART OF THE GAME YOUNG PUNK.
AND TRUST ME,WE AINT THINKIN ABOUT MEETING UP AT NO PARKS...THATS WHITE BOY SHIT.
#SOMEBODY LIED TO U AGAIN FUCCBOY

Jan 28, 2015
97% of your fans would not have heard of you if it wasn't for your big Papi c-bo lol you ain't shit without him and if it wasn't for the dope artist like c-bo, luni and marvalous to carry you on tracks you would of hit the floor years ago!! you the weakest on the label and you know it cuzz!! #THETRUTH #YOUPLAYCHECCERSCLOWN #WEAKESTLINK #SOC #SONOFCBO #NOSHOW
Versacero is a bittch who act like a girl

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
LOL YOU MAD!! so black dudes don't meet up at parks to fight? I didn't say c-bo put out your albums I said all your little rap fame is cause bo loc fathered you, you ate off his name period cuzz!! You stayed in the back while the dope rappers on the label helped your career!! Take away c-bo and there is no killa tay lol just a pile of ash!! You're just a delusional balding mediocre rapper holding on by a thread of your crip card to keep you relevant, you're a bootleg sac rapper that's why you were never as dope as your label mates!! You owe cbo everything cause he made you pinocchio ha ha #CLOWN #NOTHINGWITHOUTMYPAPA #DELUSIONALMAFIA #

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
HATRED IS A DISEASE I DONT WANT....
U CAN CALL ME WHATEVER U LIKE,.....
BUT UNTIL U GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND STOP LETTIN ALL THAT DIARRHEA FLOAT IN YOUR BRAIN,U LOOK LIKE THE CLOWN AND IDIOT. U KEEP HATIN,AND I'LL KEEP WORKIN AND WE CAN MATCH BANK STATEMENTS WHENEVER U COME BACC TO REALITY.
#U CANT DEFEAT THE TRUTH CUH

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IMHO I MADE MY OWN LANES. BO NEVER PUT ME ON AND WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LABELMATES AND PEERS. COMPANIES PAY ME,NOT C-BO. THATS MY BROTHER,NOT MY BIG HOMIE OR NONE OF THAT SO STOP DISRESPECTING US AND YOURSELF AND JUST GO BACC TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND WRITE A NEW HATE PLOT.
U MIGHT WANNA LEARN SOME TRUTH AND HISTORY ABOUT AWOL AND MY POSITIONS BEFORE U RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH. CUZ EVERYTHING U INSINUATE IS INACCURATE. U WANT ME TO PAY FOR YOUR SCHOOLING SINCE YOUR PARENTS DIDNT FUCCBOY??

Feb 14, 2004
Cbo put them all on whether they like it or not but Atleast killa Tay is still riding w him and ad knowledges that...we bought AWOL shit because of cbo...

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
I have more posts and props then you. Have you been dick riding artist since 02? This site is dope!
Dick rider huh? This the same fuckin nerd that PM'd me spooked? Shut up.

versace Versace versace
I was just informed so I understand you sticking up for your family, so I'm going to chill on it, me and Goldtoes had words on here before its nothing new, that picture is a remake and was already posted on here before you probably missed that one though but like I said I'm done with it!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Dick rider huh? This the same fuckin nerd that PM'd me spooked? Shut up.

versace Versace versace
I was just informed so I understand you sticking up for your family, so I'm going to chill on it, me and Goldtoes had words on here before its nothing new, that picture is a remake and was already posted on here before you probably missed that one though but like I said I'm done with it!!
ha ha at spooked, I was asked to chill by someone that knows you and I was like yeah no big deal, check around on here I'm known for murking cats with no mercy lol, I don't know or really care who you are but you probably ain't going to like me cause this is what I do on here lol #CHESSNOTCHECCERS #MOBBY #FUBUGANG

Last edited: