New KC Rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
That Empire album "Crowned" is coming Tues. I thought that Court Dog album was gonna drop here soon, not sure though. Like Trubb said, that Xta-C is out. I believe a new dude GrewSums got a mixtape probably gonna drop here in the next couple weeks. Otherwise, be lookin for another newer cat Big E that should have new shit coming here in a few months I believe.

Aug 18, 2002
jaydub816 said:
dude Big E is dope.....what u know bout that Wyatt?
I know very little, but what I do know is that I'm feelin what I've heard so far. I know he has two full albums already basically done, one more commercial shit and the other keepin it street. Thats some crazy shit considering I've never heard of him before a couple weeks ago. Oh yeah, Rube/Tekneko produced almost every track I believe.

Aug 3, 2004
NINE1TREY said:
That Empire album "Crowned" is coming Tues. I thought that Court Dog album was gonna drop here soon, not sure though. Like Trubb said, that Xta-C is out. I believe a new dude GrewSums got a mixtape probably gonna drop here in the next couple weeks. Otherwise, be lookin for another newer cat Big E that should have new shit coming here in a few months I believe.
Court Dogs album wont be out until the spring cuz his movie shoot starts Jan 24th in LA. The movie stars Lawrence Hilton Jacobs(Claudine, Welcome Back Kotter, and The Jacksons Movie for VH1) Money Mike from Friday After Next, and Mopreme Shakur from Thug Life. His album is heated and when I talked to him last he mentioned this album might come out thru No Limit or Universal. I give props to Court for making some real moves in Hollywood.

Aug 3, 2004
NINE1TREY said:
Yo did Court ever get a chance to holler at Tech bout a guest appearance?
Naw I dont think so, I think Court reached out to Tech but Tech gotta hectic schedule with his shows but it will happen when its time. I know Court said out his mouth that he had done songs with many famous people and underground stars but never felt challenged like he does with Tech. Court personally thinks Tech is underrated and has a lot of respect for him.

Aug 18, 2002
Law said:
Wow... A kc rapper not hating on another kc rapper... Court dog is a g, I wish him the best..
I'm with Law, finally some love from two seperate talented KC rappers. Maybe when Tech comes back into town to record the rest of Everready he can get at Court about that guest apprearance. Court was always somebody I wanted to see Tech get down with from KC that he already hasn't. They should really try and make that happen.