new kafani update:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2011
I think everyone has that one homies who is just a piece of shit anyway you spin it the one you shake his hand and you gotta check your pockets afterwards i think Mess is that guy... he used to bebone of my favorite rappers until i spoke to him on the phone dude act like he God bay area artists look at music like its the dope game and trying to be the hardest nigga alive and not about business the product been stepped on homey or in Messy case he didnt step he b walked on his product mayne maino and jadakiss put out a record yesterday called what happened and it directly relates to the bay

Consider this an official "Control" verse response. While Maino and Jadakiss proudly put their city on their backs, the two have to inquire about what happened to real Big Apple rappers. From a lack of regional royalty to quick-fix features to overused Mike WiLL beats (although Jadakiss admits he'll probably work with him), the duo blame everyone for the demise of New York's hip hop scene.

Vibe

Jan 18, 2006
lol i didnt even see this thread. You know its over for u when the Siccness turned on u. This was like the last remaining place where Mess actually was supported, dude been a loser though folks are just now realizing

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

to give an actual update kafani has been tweeting again so. good to know dudes not a vegetable like some of the rumors said

Apr 12, 2012
I think kafani was gassin philthy they had 2 drop bands he cant compete cause kafani had a bigger machine behind him just was not a smart move! My thoughts its like chief keef and lil jojo that lil nigga was giving keef tha bizness and pow! :( but that pic no excuse shit was gay period!