New Juice Flyer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
hey juice...where's mines??? i need that for the lil robb show...
EW hook me up with a sig baby...i want sum dat aztec shit!! or petter yet find me somethin pre-azrtec since i'm so old school i need a damn omec..damn its early

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
crap..........i got the flyerz after i sent your package out Chili........i could have thrown some in.........oh well............

@Juice-ive already sent out 5 packagez with your flyer in em............we gonna get the word out

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
anything my folks evilwayz does is off the chain act like ya know about the kind of graphical heat he is bringin to the northwest and the game i just took a class on marketing and advertisement and halfway through them showing us these coca cola ads and mcdonalds ads i bum rushed the lectern and threw sdome of evilwayz covers on that is the real graphics u wanna push ur proudct fuck with the reaper

Dec 1, 2003
www.freewebs.com
SUP JUICE I HAVENT HEARD YOUR MUZIK YET BUT IF NEED SOME PROMOTEIN HOMIE IN YAKIMA HIT ME UP MOST OF THE STUFF I PROMOTE ARE NORTENO RAPPERS BUT U LOOK LIKE U A DOWN FOR LA RAZA BUT ANY WAYZ HOMIE HIT ME UP .........1

@EVIL I LOOKIN FOR SOME ONE TO DO SOME FLYERS AN BUSINESS CARDS FOR MY LIL CD SLANG BUSINESS HOW MUCH WOULD U ME CHARGE FOR THOSE HOMIE I LIKE YOUR WORK HIT ME UP HOMIE ....1

Jul 31, 2002
u sleepin on juice??? what?! listen to the reaper..every night at 8 www.raptalk.net/radio new show every sunday ew-u got juice on this week???
haha dude from san jo... wuddup
watson norte!!!!!
northside watsonville rifa homie damn we some migrant asses..lol

Dec 1, 2003
www.freewebs.com
sup chiligrrl how u doing girl so u from wats that coo i got some cds like lil coner "mama tried" , my boy mr.21 "mexican phobia" , dos xx " most hated" , fada j " game recomp" portrait of a criminal, an homie form turlare county call Baby boy ene "gang bangin" n his new one t*c*n if intersted to get some of these album hit me up aight .........1

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
Lil Kee said:
SUP JUICE I HAVENT HEARD YOUR MUZIK YET BUT IF NEED SOME PROMOTEIN HOMIE IN YAKIMA HIT ME UP MOST OF THE STUFF I PROMOTE ARE NORTENO RAPPERS BUT U LOOK LIKE U A DOWN FOR LA RAZA BUT ANY WAYZ HOMIE HIT ME UP .........1
No doubt homie! I'll be performin at Pete's in Yakima tonight so if you're 21 you should go check it out. If you can't make it I'll let you know when I'll be in town again so we can meet up. I got 4x6 postcards, posters, and cd's. Maybe you can help spread the word in Yak. I'll holla! Peace!