New Irocc Power & Position

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2006
whens this album comin out? along wit that street lp?

i need to cop asap.

myspace tracks are heat. everyone of em.
The album just got done being mastered, I am sending the artwork for the print tonight and it should be out next week. If you see any Bonafide dudes out selling CD's be sure to cop one from them.

Oct 19, 2006
Track Listing

1. What it do feat. Dido Brown
2. New money feat. Turf Talk & Mistah Fab
3. Girl feat. Devin the Dude
4. Westcoast feat. Smigg Dirtee
5. Wusup feat. Shay Sanchez & Bway
6. What it be
7. Changes
8. Gangsta shit feat Nuttz & Dido Brown
9. Switch lanes feat. Techniec, Smigg Dirtee & Dynamic Certified
10. You know what it is
11. Cold world feat. ECay, Dido Brown & Tommy Redding
12. Round here feat. Dubee aka Sugawolf
13. She good feat. Nalah
14. Survive feat. Chris Gunn
15. Last song feat. Tommy Redding

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Production was done by Batkave and Dave moss

"Power and Position" is the 1st of 4 I-Rocc albumz droppin between now and Oct. That's why its called "power and position"

Shulaced/koch is droppin - I-Rocc "Fixed fight" in june

I-Rocc and Dave moss "Paperwork" will be out in Aug. Produced entirely by dave moss and Features Everybody in Dago ..but I am on every song

and I-Rocc "Me,Myself and Money" (official I-Rocc solo album and follow up to "center of attention)will be out in Oct. featuring some of the hottest artist in the industry..u know how I get down!!

I'm tryin to show these big label heads Dago niggaz kno how to put in work wit Good music set to their standards..support me and every other dago artist make'n quality music and pushin a line for this dago shit across the country!!

P.s all albums are done...while other catz was slumberin',I've been gettinITin.COM