New iPhone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I never upgrade to new releases.

Too many bugs, no matter what the platform.
my niece and daughter updated..they had no service..

I had to rollback to iOS8 on their phone to get it working again..

let's say the girls are pretty upset with Apple and they both asked if Apple doesn't fix their problems if they could update to a new phone..

I told them to forget it and to stick to their iPhone 5s phones..

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
my niece and daughter updated..they had no service..

I had to rollback to iOS8 on their phone to get it working again..

let's say the girls are pretty upset with Apple and they both asked if Apple doesn't fix their problems if they could update to a new phone..

I told them to forget it and to stick to their iPhone 5s phones..
iOS8 Should be reinstalled, the bugs are fixed & it's been tested successfully, Apple is reporting.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
My 5c is jailbroken....I just upgraded from 7.0.4 to 7.1.2....I always wait till there's an app telling me I need a newer ios before I upgrade and even then I only upgrade if there's a jailbreak available.

I still don't understand the hate for idevices from android users & manufacturers....even the commercials are hella dfreshy "oh look apple is doing what my phone did 2 years ago hahahahhahaha"

Dec 4, 2006
My 5c is jailbroken....I just upgraded from 7.0.4 to 7.1.2....I always wait till there's an app telling me I need a newer ios before I upgrade and even then I only upgrade if there's a jailbreak available.

I still don't understand the hate for idevices from android users & manufacturers....even the commercials are hella dfreshy "oh look apple is doing what my phone did 2 years ago hahahahhahaha"
Is true though..

I can't wait to get the Note 4..

I know I'll be enjoying it..

Props: Mr G and Mr G

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I know it's true, that's why I said it on the first page, android users have some kind of hatred for iphone users for whatever retarted reason....it's just a fucking phone, lol

Fuck getting the brand new whatever phone, I'd rather spend my money on hookers
i used to be like that until i got me an ipod touch and the gf the ipad. the ios on both is more fluid and less buggy than android imo

Jun 5, 2004
what is the brand?

either way "play music" app by google should be pre-installed, play music you put on your phone from that.

also go to settings > security, and check unknown sources. this let's you install apps from the Internet for free.

http://m.android-4-4.apps.opera.com...ea93_70572753/tubemate_youtube_downloader.apk
^ tubemate lets you download youtube vids or just the audio and actually save it in your library as well.

then say you find an app you want on play store but it costs money google its name followed by apk. and it will likely give you links to blogs with links to download these apps.

to make things a lil clearer .apk = android package. it is the file type for an android app that needs to be installed.
So i downloaded a app (fl studio mobile) off a site for free, and when i tried to open it it said "fuck off because you may or may not have paid for this app"...

Any ideas on why its doing that, and is it gonna do that for everything i try to jack? Or anybody got a link that actually works?

Nov 18, 2010
Somebody plz tell me how to get paid apps for free without it knowing i didnt pay for it?

I been wasting hella data tryin to figurr it out
some of them need to have their data files placed in certain folders, i just got fl studio to see if i could get it to work and it did. just gimme a quick list of apps you want like 3-5 or some shit and ill find links and tell you how.

there is also something called "aptoide" which is an app with links to free apps but sometimes isnt quite straight forward either.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Somebody plz tell me how to get paid apps for free without it knowing i didnt pay for it?

I been wasting hella data tryin to figurr it out
As mentioned, Aptoide is an app from where you can download paid apps for free. The only drawback sometimes is with paid apps is that they are protected by license verification. In order to solve this problem, you either need to root your phone or patch the application.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I cannot remotely fathom what you people are doing with those Iphones that is so much more spectacular than what I'm doing with my $150 MetroPCS phone.

I think I'm just out of the loop...

But I've yet to hear a single thing the iphone does that mine doesn't...

Standing in line, paying 100's of dollars, jailbraking and changing stuff, data plans and uprgrades and contracts, not to mention talking about it every chance you get...I don't know...

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
So i downloaded a app (fl studio mobile) off a site for free, and when i tried to open it it said "fuck off because you may or may not have paid for this app"...

Any ideas on why its doing that, and is it gonna do that for everything i try to jack? Or anybody got a link that actually works?
That was one of the first things i tried downloading for free with no luck, im trying again now.

Ohhh shit i did it!!!

First you're going to need utorrent for android...

Then in Google type "fl mobile apk"

And look for the one on pirate bay...

Download.

Look in the comments and about the 5th one down someone explains exactly how to install it.

It involves moving a folder to the "obb" folder on your device.

Ill walk you through it if need be.

edit: **VERY IMPORTANT**once your done downloading the torrent TAKE IT OFF OF UTORRENT!!

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Good lookin out yall. Ill try dling utorrent and apitode for now and see what i can make happen... Right now the only ones ive peeped and been interrested in is fl studio and a similar one called Caustic, maybe that drum pads 24 to fuck around on
DuceTheTruth @DuceTheTruth ru sure that the links i get are gonna be safe to dl? Since u gotta turn the security down on ur phone to be able do get these apps in the first place, then wouldnt that give u viruses?