New Ink today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2004
CannibalCrow said:
How much did that run you? I like how it fits above the previous tat, though now it's overpowering it a bit. Is that a much older one on the bottom?
The one below it is done by my same artist and was done in '01. It does kinda overpower it but theres more comining. Some day I going to blast my chest and back but you cant see the bottom of the pic anyway. Heres the older one cannibal. It doesnt exactly overpower with size but its so fresh that probably you say that.

Sep 28, 2004
moonpizzle said:
It doesnt exactly overpower with size but its so fresh that probably you say that.
Yea, I see now. The bottom one is tight as hell though too. Do you go in knowing what you want, do you get someone you know to draw something up for you or do you choose one from their book of flash? ( Or are you an artist and you draw it yourself?)

May 16, 2004
CannibalCrow said:
Yea, I see now. The bottom one is tight as hell though too. Do you go in knowing what you want, do you get someone you know to draw something up for you or do you choose one from their book of flash? ( Or are you an artist and you draw it yourself?)
yeah I knew what I wanted. I had been planning this one since I got the bottom part. I wouldnt want to get a tattoo that he already did on someone else. I found this one in a mag from 2000 and this dudes back was this shit.