New I.M.P. FRISCO SHIT - C-FRESH songs APT.3/DNA keepin the MOBB SHIT ALIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Be out soon, Ad Kapone will be home in December...we WILL bring back the MOBB movement, some of us are just downright EMBARASSED by big gay one eyed sunglasses with dudes literally acting retarded. The Bay is lookin gay as fuck and ANYONE from Frisco who is on this hyphee tip is on the wrong path...

Feb 2, 2005
How are you going to diss the hyphy shit.when mac dre invented it .You got dubee on your shit thats where stunnas came from is thizz entertainment. u need to check your facts .

Sep 28, 2002
illmannered666 said:
Be out soon, Ad Kapone will be home in December...we WILL bring back the MOBB movement, some of us are just downright EMBARASSED by big gay one eyed sunglasses with dudes literally acting retarded. The Bay is lookin gay as fuck and ANYONE from Frisco who is on this hyphee tip is on the wrong path...
Thank you for keepin it real. I hate this hyphy shit. Apartment 3 represents that bay area sound correctly.

Dec 6, 2005
illmannered666 said:
datz real talk right there

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
BUNDY - THATS MY POINT EXACTLY, I JUST WORDED IT WRONG IN MY DRUNKEN STATE. THIZZ STARTED IT IN VALLEJO AND THAT IS THEIR STYLE, PEOPLE JUMPIN ON THE BANDWAGON CHANGING UP STYLES IS GAY TO US, THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING. IF YOU ORIGINATED IT, GOOD FOR YOU AND WE WISH YOU THE BEST SUCCESS. WE HATE EVERYBODY WHO'S TRYING TO COPY IT.

FRISCO IS WHERE THE HARDCORE SHIT CAME FROM AND THAT'S WHAT WE'RE KEEPING ALIVE.