NEW HOT DALY CITY FREESTYLER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Yeah, everyone's been sleeping on P-I-M-P..He's the greatest to ever come out of the bay..I mean EVER.."freestyle 8" and "freestyle for the skaters" are always in rotation in my mom's mini van.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
BaG, u mean Bay Area Gangsta? tight!

this dood im'ed me....told me to listen to his shit...so i started too, and told him that someone had sent me this link before, and he flipped out and thought i was insulting him and kept saying, 'so u on my jocc bitch?' and i just ignored him, and kept listening. then i asked him if he wanted HONEST feedback, and he went "u on my jocc anyway, so whatever bitch," and i just laughed and called him a fucking wacko.

lol @ julian's sig.

Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
i actually know him cause i met him at a party in daly city around 4 years ago. real talk, he is serious about this rap shit, i remember one time he was like jin aint got shit against me, fuck him. let me ask him if he had his old diss song about Jin from the Ruff ryders. if i get it, i'll let ya'll know.