NEW HORRORCORE ARTI$T REDRUM'VOICES IN MY HEAD'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2005
sorry homie but this cd is wack.You sent it to me awhile back and you sound like a white boy trying to be crazy.Not too many people can pull the horrorcore sound off.Kind of like KillaC.Either your wack or tight as fuck.

MidWestMafia816 said:
sorry homie but this cd is wack.You sent it to me awhile back and you sound like a white boy trying to be crazy.Not too many people can pull the horrorcore sound off.Kind of like KillaC.Either your wack or tight as fuck.
OH AIGHT HOMIE THAT$ COO I APPRECIATE THE CON$TRUCTIVE CRITICI$M -BUT- THERE ONLY ONE PROBLEM HOMIE THI$ CD JU$T DROPPED AND IT WA$NT $ENT TO YOU BUT THANK$ ENEWAY$ FOR YOUR COMMENT

-REDRUM781-

Jul 27, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
OOOOH that was a low blow. In the words of Gorilla Monsoon that'll leave a mark
I meant Because of the Mask. I was Promoting this album on a Few HORRORCORE sites a While back and all the People were saying "Its a MARS rip off" or "he;s trying to Look like MARS" bullshit. The Few tracks i heard on here shit on anything MARS has ever released. So NO, that wasnt a Low Blow. Keep doing ya thang REDRUM....Fuck MARS!

Feb 8, 2003
MidWestMafia816 said:
OOOOH that was a low blow. In the words of Gorilla Monsoon that'll leave a mark

@ Valley Ent my bad nigga I meant to quote this reply not yours. I hit the wrong button. lol

The Unkut said:
that shit sure sounded club friendly to be horror core... at leats on the beats... :ermm:
-VERY TRUE HOMIE.THE TRACK$ ON THE MY$PACE PAGE ARE NOT OF HORRORCORE MATERIAL BECAU$E WE IN THE TRAN$ITION OF UPLOADING $OFTWARE AT THE MOMENT $O THE HORRORCORE TRACK$ WILL BE UP $OON BUT I AINT HERE TO MAKE EXCU$E$ $O TO $ATI$FY YOU I WILL PER$ONALLY $END YOU A COPY FREE JU$$ PM WITH YOUR INFO!-

-@VALLEYENT. - $END ME YOUR INFO AND ILL $END YOU ONE OUT TOO FOR THE PROMOTION YOU DOING HOMIE.IT$ NOTHING!-

-REDRUM-

Jun 5, 2004
i wouldnt really classify this as horrorcore, just a mixture of gangsta and a lil bit of horrorcore, like brotha lynch. yall should give the rest of the tracks a listen when they are uploaded. its not like some whack ass icp shit, even tho the cover may lok like it.

and btw, he aint white hes latin. and it dont sound like mars at all.

Oct 26, 2005
well actually i was in the bay area forum awhile back and wanted to know some tight rappers from the bay so you PM me your myspace page so i could peep your album..So I did hear this album awhile back and i was using a different nick then..

MidWestMafia816 said:
well actually i was in the bay area forum awhile back and wanted to know some tight rappers from the bay so you PM me your myspace page so i could peep your album..So I did hear this album awhile back and i was using a different nick then..
DONT RECALL THAT HOMIE CUZ I NEVER PO$TED MY ALBUM UP ON THE BAY AREA FORUM BUT AIGHT HOMIE I GUE$$ YOU DID PEEP IT THEN THANK$ FOR THE FEEDBACK ENEWAY$!

-REDRUM781-

Status
Not open for further replies.