New Horrorcore album for download!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
The first studio was $30 a hour and it was the best studio I've ever been to but it was a 4 hour drive each way so after like the third time it was a rap for that place. The other studio I recorded this album at was $60 a hour. The dude was horrible as fuck. After the second session there I ended up listening to all the vocals he gave me and got so pissed I called him and started shit and he called the cops on me for making terroristic threats. AFter dropping 500 on him and his shitty studio I came back with two verses I could acually work with. I still wanna shoot that mothafucka...

You lookin for a studio?

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
The first studio was $30 a hour and it was the best studio I've ever been to but it was a 4 hour drive each way so after like the third time it was a rap for that place. The other studio I recorded this album at was $60 a hour. The dude was horrible as fuck. After the second session there I ended up listening to all the vocals he gave me and got so pissed I called him and started shit and he called the cops on me for making terroristic threats. AFter dropping 500 on him and his shitty studio I came back with two verses I could acually work with. I still wanna shoot that mothafucka...

You lookin for a studio?
hell yeah, I'm doin all this rap shit on a computer

Aug 1, 2007
So what mic and preamp do you think you're gonna use next to do your recordings with? You said that you're using a computer to do your shit. I was wondering what kind of setup you're going to be working with. What kind of computer, DAW/ program, equipment, etc.