NEW HOMEBOY RAP MESSAGE BOARD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
Show your support and sign up at the board. Obviously these muhfuckaz is hatin on the NETWORKING of the Northern Chicano's, So the HOMEBOY RAP Message Board is a new outlet that doesnt Hold nothin back. Hit it up and post. Just a POST and your Registered.

Mar 11, 2004
i have a question....wen i went in i seen all this promotion for norteno rap...it says homeboy rap...i grew up around nortenoz...i rap wit nortenos and i got love for nortenoz...the nortenoz around here are family they saved my life and my familyz wen the hurraz where bitchez n didnt do shit...i dont bang cuz its not my style...but i see it like this...i wont go and kill a skrap..but i will back up a homeboy to the fullest...and i wanna kno...would me and the homeboyz n Platinum Playaz be able to promote our muzik on there?........and sleepy...i got the Northern Life$tyle vol. 1 cd...shits sick...i love it...it replaced the game untold cd in my player