NEW HOME LAND SECURITY LAWS, it involes us all in cyberspace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i saw on the news that the government is now able to fully monitor people on the internet, ie, email, chatrooms and message boards, in the name of cracking down on terrorism. The government is also able to follow your shopping purchases, think about that everytime u pull out your safeway club card, or your electronic shopping leash.
It would be nice to think that this will lead to less terrorism, but give the goverment a inch it'll take a yard. Free reign to spy on its populous has been given to the government, and for some reason that does not make me feel any safer. Every tool has the possibility of being misused, and history has proven that over and over andover.

Aug 6, 2002
now it's just puplic, so it's okay to bust regular people like you and me if they don't like what we do on the internet, because there just doing it for the countries safety.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
We should all have "TERRORISM TUESDAYS" where we all call in a report of suspicion of terrorism until we have like 10s of thousands of people doing it nation wide, just to show that this shit aint gonna work and we dont want it.