New Hip-Hop beats/instrumentals website

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2005
Hey guys and gals... Laylow here..

Ok look. heres the real deal. I got this new business where i design a site and my good friend Quevo makes beatz/instrumentals. Hes the hottest beat maker around and hes also got a CD out called Defynitions.

The deal with the beats is you can purchase them from us, but if you want the exclusive rights to that beat and you dont want it out there anywhere else then you will have alot more than just 5 dollars for that beat... If you purchase it for just 5 dollars you agree to lease it basically you can use it for your advertizements, and so on.. if you have any questions about the uses you can quickly find it in the agreement you agree to before you look at the beats.

Remember accepting the agreement does nothing unless you purchase a beat, but its free to listen Wink More beats to be made and there is a forum to visit where you can share your input on the site, the music and Quevo himself. The link is

http://www.4realbeatz.com