New Haji Springer...anyone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
its called "Hajis Back"...he jus posted the video on the 10...u can see it on youtube or his myspace

EDIT: i think genosee did the beat cuz at the end he was like thanx for this now kill it

Mar 28, 2006
pretty old video and song actually..it disapeared off myspace and youtube for a while and now its being debuted again i guess. Witout his lil gimmik dude can come hard as fuck but as far as im concerned this song is just fuckin rediculous comedy HEllaFunny!

Mar 28, 2006
im tryna get one myself...i got this from his myspace

i dont wanna bring no bad juju...but i just gotta say somen..dont kno bout ya'll but i noticed this the first thread bout haji where no one really hatin...

Apr 25, 2002
he was definitely goin' for the slim shady angle on this one.. looked like they was havin' fun.. you gotta remember.. this gimmick shit is for the kids.. i'm sure if he does make it to the limelight(damn near impossible for bay artists) he'll switch it up to stay there. looked like quinn was feelin' it.