(NEW!!!) Gucci Mane - Back To The Traphouse (E-40/Bay Area Shout Out)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2005
www.myspace.com
(NEW!!!) Gucci Mane - Back To The Traphouse (E-40/Bay Area Shout Out)
off his new album Back To The Traphouse release date 12-11-07. .i guess this is his new single. .going into the song at about 2:14 he says "and i go dumb. .bay area stupid. .shawty so hyphy. .she just like me. .wuts sup E-40..."
this shit SLAPS. .after the third time listenin to it it got stuck in my head. .then i heard that part he talkin bout the bay

http://www.myspace.com/guccimane

***song up on sicctunes***

Oct 28, 2003
So fucking what...Is that going to help the BAY? I am really starting to question the leadership of the Bay (hint, hint...40) The Bay is dead and he was the one with the spotlight to put people on...and he didn't. It was hot shit coming out of here during his stealing Hyphy from the kids era and he didn't help a damn person get on. There is a difference between making your area blow up (like Lil Jon helped ATL do) and just using what your area is doing with or without you and milking it for your own piggy bank.

Feb 8, 2006
40 dropped an album and got his paper ....who has dropped an actual real album since (not collabs or streetshow/100racks shit) ...Turf Talk..Mistah FAB who else...people need to help themselves 40 is a grown ass man why does he need to be saving fools if its out of his way hes always on peoples cd's what else can he do. Lil John started that crunk shit but then like 2342890375 rappers came out with national singles and records...its hard to blow up if you arent droppin shit. What has been a highlight from the bay in 2007 besides that turf and fab...that Federation cd besides the leaked songs is terrible

May 4, 2005
What the hell is 40 supposed to do? You think he is supposed to go out and get everybody a record deal... Its hard enough for him I bet, people need to help themselves. The bay is full of shit rappers and the good ones will find there way to the top, or guess what they just didn't have it in them.

Oct 28, 2003
SoilSavy said:
What the hell is 40 supposed to do? You think he is supposed to go out and get everybody a record deal... Its hard enough for him I bet, people need to help themselves. The bay is full of shit rappers and the good ones will find there way to the top, or guess what they just didn't have it in them.
Your right...I was trippin. I was thinking that leaders lead people to better places in whatever game they are involved in. I ambassadors represented for the area and not just to make sure that they alone got they shit togeather. Atleast 2Short came back and did the I LOVE THE BAY cd, picked up THE PACK and now are helping the HOODSTARS. I see the difference between the two is all. No, I don't think 40 should try to save the world, but having a I'ma get mines mentality is not what an "Ambassador" does.

Feb 8, 2006
RealRich said:
So fucking what...Is that going to help the BAY? I am really starting to question the leadership of the Bay (hint, hint...40) The Bay is dead and he was the one with the spotlight to put people on...and he didn't. It was hot shit coming out of here during his stealing Hyphy from the kids era and he didn't help a damn person get on. There is a difference between making your area blow up (like Lil Jon helped ATL do) and just using what your area is doing with or without you and milking it for your own piggy bank.
E-40 jumpstarted the car, its up to everybody else to keep it runnin, 40 the reason the Bay got shine last year with his album coming out on lil Jons lable, stop all that hate man it does'nt look good for us. E-40 can't do everything for us.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
if i didn't know about e-40 before i would've thought he was from the south from listening to his last album. all the skits with those dudes with their accents, and some of the beats sound like some straight atlanta stuff.

Dec 20, 2003
707senator707 said:
40 Don't do shit for the bay? How about mtv my block??? Who brought them here and got shine for all the other rappers out here? Bet hype on hyphy special who brought them here? Pepsi pass the mic? How about the vibe hyphy photo shoot? Who gets phone calls for all the top radio remixes? Who's doing radio interviews all over the world not just internet radio or shade 45 talkin about the bay and other artist out here? There's only 1 answer E-40. Put people on he is he put turf talk on he's putting laroo, DBz,cousin fik,nump,doey rock,bebop,bslim,and he's put celly cel on. U talk about shorts I love the bay comp. Well did u forget its shorts and 40 song that is the single for the comp. 40 is the only person who keeps the bay relevant in rap music period. Where were these artist when he set the bay on fuckin fire 18 months ago???? Why were they not there to get the torch and keep this mutha fucka hot still like new york texas and atlanta does? Quit bitchin about what the fuck that grown ass man does with his money time and what he wanna rap about. That man is living very comfortable off rap music alone who else is besides short? Easy answer nobody else here. Quit yappin about he rapped about hyphy if he did nt then muthafuckas would talk shit that he don't wanna let the world know what the bay is doing tryin to hide it from the masses cuz he don't want it to get popular. Who invented and named mobb music? Who rapped about rockin up birdies and making money independently well otha people should nt rap about that or say yay area or talk about mobb music. No bay rapper shall drive a range rover anymore cuz 40 had 1 in 94 when they came out also...... gucci mane is a cool muthafucka who grew up and was dealing in the trap while playing 40 and blegit dope selling music just like ti jezzy and rick ross have all admited to.
COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER PIMPIN WE KNOW THE REAL STORY 100