New Group name

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
So Wiseguy did ya'll ever decide on a name or what? When are u planning on puttin that shit out? And whats the release date you are thinking for Vertigo?

Wiseguy

Wiseguy Entertainment
Apr 26, 2003
I want to thank everyone who E-Mailed me about the new group.

I have received many suggestions, all of them were great names, but I had a overwhelming response to call the group "Empire"

The album is half done and is set to drop sometime this Spring..
Look for "Empire" to blow shit up this Summer...

Website is comming soon...

The Vertigo CD will be avalible to buy online next month.

Thanks to all the fans for participating in the name search...

EMPIRE!!!!

Nov 14, 2002
That name is so fuckin' unoriginal and lame I can't even tell you. Let me put it this way, people like Michampin thought of it immediately. I'd say that warrants some more thought.

Dec 29, 2002
i thought both u fags were gone
u must not have anything else to do with u lives then fuck with people on here
what a shame
and the name cant be that lame and unoriginal cause obviously all the members in the group had to have liked it a lil bit to name there group that

Dec 29, 2002
there u go
and empire was just a name of a mixtape grant put out its no like it his name that he goes on stage with
and on the mixtape sg and luna and panic represent empire all through it

Nov 14, 2002
Call me crazy, but it's called "Grant Rice's Empire Mixtape" right? That sounds like ownership to me.

Plus I didn't hear him say anything about thinking "Empire" was a good name. Empire as a word itself doesn't even... Nevermind.

Dec 29, 2002
yea and no on the front of the cd it just has grant rice
then below empire
and i thought u were gone from here what happened couldnt find shit else to do but fuck with other people?