NEW GROUNDBREAKING AUDIO FROM SICC NICC YO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Haha, long time no see... some of you may remember my arse from here, back in the day... when the domain had the 91 in it and all... yep yep... I just mastered a song for my new project which is a 6 part concept/story album about a boy sick of reality... who basically... ends up leaving reality... with the help of a man who sets him free with an apple...

I tried to make it really storybook-ish... but its def. still hip hop...

please... im trying to get feedback from a wide range of people on this one... let me know what you think...

http://meta.phpwebhosting.com/~slit...cal natural reverb vol 0 and drums differ.mp3

thanks alot fellas.

peace.

May 7, 2002
haha, no, this is no affiliate of Seattles Finest... although, I do remember that shit from quite awhile ago... when I used to post here regularly... I am the original SICCNICC! And no, I do not call myself that in everyday life... just a quick name I came myself here back in the day...

anyways...

this link should work... check it out peoples.

meta.phpwebhosting.com/%7Eslittaweb/music/finishedpart2%20with%20vocal%20natural%20reverb%20vol%200%20and%20drums%20differ.mp3

just type that into your browser in front of the http://

it should work.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
ON SOME REAL SHIT....DONT BEG NIGGAZ TO RESPOND TO WHAT YOU GOT GOIN....IF NOBODY RESPONDED....COO.....DONT PUSH IT.......EITHER THEY DONT LIKE IT AND DONT WANNA WASTE THE TIME TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT......OR THEY TOO LAZY TO COPY AND PASTE SHIT.....im prone to that shit......BUT YEA....DONT PUSH IT....IF THEY FEELIN IT......YOU'LL GET FEEDBACK....DONT EVEN TRIP

May 7, 2002
I'm not tripping homie...

not even... close?

I'm just having fun... like building neighborhoods with legos... building with the colored bricks and having fun... I don't back to these parts anymore, so I will inspire you!

I will inspire you with my... stubborness to maybe... just maybe...

listen to my song?

ah jeez... you made me cry man... heh... just KIDDING... peace out... ignore me if you must.